Our Care Services
We offer based upon availability a private room with a private bathroom, a private room with a shared bathroom or a shared room with another resident.
Our room rate is based upon what the care needs are of the resident and the type of room that is chosen.
Resident Care and Services including are:
- Assistance with bathing – Our staff provide assistance with bathing, meaning showering the resident. Daily showers are encouraged, as this gives the staff an opportunity to check the residents skin and report any thing that is out of the ordinary.
- Assistance with Dressing and grooming. Our Staff assist with choosing the appropriate clothing, some residents prefer comfortable sweats and others like to get dressed in pants, shirts, dresses etc. Grooming meaning shaving for our males, applying lotions, makeup, lipstick and so forth.
- Assistance with ADLS – Activities of daily living are basic self-care tasks. They include feeding, toileting, selecting proper attire to wear, putting on clothes, bathing, walking, transferring from bed to wheelchair. Assisting with the telephone and other communication devices.
- Meals and snacks- special diets as ordered by the Dr. Meaning no sugar added, low sodium, pureed diet, thickened liquid diets.
- Encouragement with activities – Staff encourage residents to participate in activities
- Assistance with medication administration – Golden Coast Senior Living is able to have a local pharmacy bubble pack resident medications and have them delivered monthly to the facility. The Staff receive medication management training and are able to assist residents with their medications. All medications are centerally stored and kept locked away. Any medications including over the counter medications must be prescribed by a MD. The staff record on the medication management log the medications given.
- Laundry- Resident laundry is done at the facility, residents can help with folding the clothing.
- Supervision – Each facility is staffed with two staff, the staff reside at the facility, reliever staff rotate to provide days off for the full- time staff.
- Visiting Physician – Residents/ DPOA can choose to have medical services provided by the Doctor that visits the facility or they can continue with their MD of choice.
- Podiatrist – Podiatry services are available at the facility if the resident/DPOA wants to have these services.
- Home Health Services – Skilled Nursing Visits, PT, OT, Speech therapy, Social Worker – Must be ordered by the resident’s MD
- Pharmacy that delivers directly to each facility
- Transportation – Can be arranged with an outside company if needed.
- Arrange Senior Programs in the community
- Hospice Waiver at each location
- Nail and Beauty Services – provided by a manicurist
- Hair – Provided by a traveling hairdresser
- Cable and Telephone hook-up in each room
- Wireless internet
- Hard Wired smoke detectors
- Cameras in all common areas- for security and observation
- Garden/ Patio areas
Each room can individually decorated to accommodate the residents' likes.