About Golden Coast Senior Living
Golden Coast senior Living is family owned operated since 2000.Golden Coast Senior Living is a non medical program, however medical care services are offerred and provided by Licensed medical proffessionals that visit the facilities. Usha Villarreal is a Registered Nurse, she does not work as an RN at the facilities, residents and families benefit from her background in nursing and abilities to help seek out appropriate resources for each resident. Another nurse who is also an Administrator Naida is on staff, Naida does not work as a Nurse but oversees the care being provided by outside medical staff along with training our caregivers on specific individual care needs of the residents.
Our residents benefit from Doctors that provide onsite visits to each location currently we Internal Medicine Doctor, Podiatrist, Social Workers and mobile Dentistry that can provide services at each location.
Residents and or their DPOA can choose if they would like to have their loved one treated by the visiting medical services provider or go to their choice of provider. The choice of medical services will depend on the health insurance of the resident. Blood draws, x-rays and even ultrasound has been and can be done at the facility, these types of services have to be ordered by the doctor and approved by the health plan.
Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy and skilled nurse visits are ordered by the residents Doctor and provided to Golden Coast residents by the authorized Home Health Agency, this is usually done by the residents medical group.
End of life care is available when ordered by the residents MD, these services are provided through a Licensed Hospice Company. Golden Coast Senior Living can help the family connect with Hospice Company that is local.
All Golden Coast Senior Living facilities are licensed as a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE) for six residents per house. The Licenses include Dementia and Hospice Waivers and each home is subject to review by Community Care Licensing at any given time.
We invite you to come and tour our facilities and meet our staff and residents. We offer 10 locations throughout Orange County. The homes are located close to hospitals, medical services, shopping, and senior community centers.
Looking forward to helping you with your search for the right facility for your loved one!
Usha Villarreal, RN
- Assistance with bathing
- Assistance with Dressing and grooming
- Assistance with ADLS
- Meals and snacks- special diets as ordered by the Dr.
- Encouragement with activities
- Assistance with medication administration
- Visiting Physician
- Home Health Services – Skilled Nursing Visits, PT, OT, Speech therapy, Social Worker
- Pharmacy that delivers directly to each facility
- Transportation – Can be arranged with an outside co
- Two fulltime Staff at each location
- Arrange Senior Programs in the community
- Hospice Waiver at each location
- Nail and Beauty Services – provided by a manicurist
- Hair – Provided by a traveling hairdresser
- Cable and Telephone hook-up in each room
- Wireless internet
- Hard Wired smoke detectors
- Cameras in all common areas- for security and observation
- Garden/ Patio areas
Each room individually decorated to accommodate the residents' likes.
- Private Rooms
- Private rooms with bathrooms
- Semi-private rooms
- Three meals per day plus snacks and drinks
- MD ordered diets accommodated
- Laundry services
- Rooms cleaned daily
- Linens changed weekly
- Planned program activities
- Assistance with medications
Observation, care and supervision twenty-four hours a day